The 2018 tournament ran from 27 October to 4 November, bringing together the men's ATP Challenger tour and the women's ITF Futures circuit. It is held at the Canberra Tennis Centre.
Players battled out a qualifying tournament to reach the main draw which consists of 32 players for both the men's and women's event.
Jason Kubler was to be the top seed but injury forced him out before the first round. Jordan Thompson was the headline player for the Australian men.
For the men, they played for $75,000 US in prize money with $10,800 and 80 ranking points to the winner. The women competing for $60,000 US.
Jordan Thompson was the 2018 Champion in the men's singles, Zoe Hives won the women's singles. Evan Hoyt and Wu Tung-Lin won the men's doubles title and Ellen Perez and Arina Rodionova won the women's doubles title.
Articles about the 2018 event
- Jordan Thompson rockets his ranking up to 73 after back-to-back ATP Challenger titles
- Zoe Hives takes the Apis Canberra International title from Olivia Rogowska
Articles about the event in 2017
- Apis Canberra International Champion Matt Ebden Cracks Top 100 ATP Rankings
- Matt Ebden and Taro Daniel book finals berth at the ATP Challenger Tour event in CanberraCanberra’s Alison Bai sets up semifinal clash with Destanee AiavaLisa Mays Outclassed by Ramu Ueda at the Canberra International Tennis Tournament
- Apis Canberra International Tennis – Mixed Results for Canberra Junior Girls
- Apis Canberra International Tennis – Canberra’s James Frawley falls in Qualifying
More photos from the event are available at the Keating Media Photos site.